|Finished burp cloths. I used THIS tutorial.|
|After the first couple cloths, I decided to not sew down the lines of the diaper. I don't have a walking foot so the ones I did do like that got bunched up.|
|Satin trimmed blanket. I loved mine and the other girls have one, so I had to make another. They are possibly my favorite thing to make! I love the orangey color with the fuchsia!|
|Fitted pack n play sheet using THIS tute.|
|Hint: Make your hem wide enough and use the largest safety pin that will fit! It took forever to thread that elastic using a little basting pin... especially since my hem line was a little wonky.|
|My growing stack of finished items :)|
|My last two sheets and my nighttime reading...|
So, that's what I've been working on this weekend while Josh was working. I just hope my rib will stop hurting long enough for me to finish those last two sheets so I can get on to the fun crafts I want to do with the girls.