Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What a difference a day makes...

Okay, I know I've been MIA for a while, but I have a good reason. Promise!

At 1:23 p.m. the day after my last post, this little bundle of joy came screaming into the world!

Harper Jean born May 24, 2012 at 1:23 p.m. 7 pounds 3 ounces
Isn't she lovely? I kept telling my husband that she would come before Memorial Day and I was right. I woke up at 4:30 Thursday morning with contractions and went to the hospital just knowing I would get sent home to worry yet again. I had dialated some more and they gave me some pain medicine and told me if that stopped the contractions, they would send me home. Well, lo and behold, the medicine wore off and the contractions came back so they broke my water and just a couple hours later I was holding this beautiful little lady!








I can't believe she'll be a month old tomorrow! Where does the time go?

2 comments: